What is this Course About?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Demonstrate the main skills and knowledge needed for assessment design
- Interpret common data measures to make content decisions
- Apply principles of accessibility to content design
- Reflect on fairness when creating assessments with special needs
- Contribute to the content community by sharing your experience and insights
Anatomy of a Learning Assessment
II. Components of a Learning Assessment
The Nature of a Learning Assessment
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!